• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The "best Diabetic Supplements, Strips, Meters At Best Prices" Thread

Asp

Moderating Team
Friends, Suggest good online brand for Almonds and Walnuts which are easy to pocket and also nutritional. I read few reviews about almonds on various sites and users report that they are kind of defatted (which I guess are not of much use in LCHF diet).
Try to buy from local market.
Ask them for approx. amount of oil present or extracted.
Problem is that the seller can lie as well.
Or can also try:
www.madovernuts.com

Vinay Raj

On Ketogenic Diet
Moderating Team
Try to buy from local market.
Ask them for approx. amount of oil present or extracted.
Problem is that the seller can lie as well.
Or can also try:
www.madovernuts.com
@Asp challenge i found was many of the sellers dont know, except the honest ones will tell you "first/second/third" quality rather colloquially, without knowing what it actually meant. I got to know it when I met with a local wholesaler who is a friend's uncle and he then explained it to me.

Asp

Moderating Team
@Asp challenge i found was many of the sellers dont know, except the honest ones will tell you "first/second/third" quality rather colloquially, without knowing what it actually meant. I got to know it when I met with a local wholesaler who is a friend's uncle and he then explained it to me.
Totally agree. Very difficult to find such info unless you know some one who would tell you the details.

@amitc23 Can also try ordering from this Sringeri, KA based store.
They say they are selling almonds without any oil extracted...
https://www.simhas.in/other-natural-products

amitc23

Veteran Member