• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The "best Diabetic Supplements, Strips, Meters At Best Prices" Thread

S_antosh

Moderating Team
@Asp @Anup Singh

Had a word with Nutrija.com guy on y'day as I wanted to buy ALA powder. During our conversation, I checked with him whether he can supply ascorbic acid, ubiquinol, Shilajit (fulvic acid) as well on competitive prices. Nutrija guy said, they will include ubiquinol, fulvic acid, ascorbic acid in their product list in a month or so.

Although Ascrobic Acid and Fulvic Acid are not listed on their website, they have stocks of those, they will also be listed in a month or so.

BTW, I ordered 50 gm ALA for Rs 550, instead of powder I ordered Capsules this time. They will supply supplements in capsule form as well on customer's request. So 50 gm ALA = 100 ALA capsules (300mcg each). 100 caps for Rs 550 is much much cheaper than Zenith! :)

I also ordered Ascorbic Acid 100 gm for Rs 400. (had to select L-Arginine since Ascorbic Acid is still not listed and had to mention that in order comments to ship Ascorbic Acid instead of L-Arginine)

Asp

Moderating Team
Had a word with Nutrija.com guy on y'day as I wanted to buy ALA powder. During our conversation, I checked with him whether he can supply ascorbic acid, ubiquinol, Shilajit (fulvic acid) as well on competitive prices. Nutrija guy said, they will include ubiquinol, fulvic acid, ascorbic acid in their product list in a month or so.
By and large, Nutrija people seem to be well-responsive. And price wise decent.

Although Ascrobic Acid and Fulvic Acid are not listed on their website, they have stocks of those, they will also be listed in a month or so.
Ascrobic Acid and Fulvic Acid ...good antioxidants...nice that he can stock those...will also try once they list online...
For Ubiquinol, will have to see if he is sourcing from Kaneka and associated suppliers or someone else...it will mostly have to be in lipid encapsulated form or softgel..

BTW, I ordered 50 gm ALA for Rs 550, instead of powder I ordered Capsules this time. They will supply supplements in capsule form as well on customer's request. So 50 gm ALA = 100 ALA capsules (300mcg each). 100 caps for Rs 550 is much much cheaper than Zenith! :)

I also ordered Ascorbic Acid 100 gm for Rs 400. (had to select L-Arginine since Ascorbic Acid is still not listed and had to mention that in order comments to ship Ascorbic Acid instead of L-Arginine)
(y)

But each capsule must be 500mg...?

S_antosh

Moderating Team
By and large, Nutrija people seem to be well-responsive. And price wise decent.
Yes.

Ascrobic Acid and Fulvic Acid ...good antioxidants...nice that he can stock those...will also try once they list online...
You can call them or chat with them online on their website, Fulvic acid 50 GM costs Rs 500, select any other supplement in the range of Rs 500 and and mention in the order comments that, you would need Fulvic acid instead of selected item, they will ship as appropriate.

For Ubiquinol, will have to see if he is sourcing from Kaneka and associated suppliers or someone else...it will mostly have to be in lipid encapsulated form or softgel..
Yup. Didn't check the source. Hopefully when it will be listed, we can get some clarity.

But each capsule must be 500mg...?
100 caps 300 mcg or 60 caps 600 mcg as told by nutrija guy.