• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hyderabad Dlifers Meet 17 Dec 16

shalini

Moderating Team
I thought @shalini is from Mysore as mentioned in her profile. If she is willing to take part, this initiative would become a grand success.
Great initiative, however I am fully tied up here, two kids who need me.......(husband too but he is a big guy so not number one priority:D:D:D)
--- Post Auto Merged ---
I
If something like this were in Mysore I would surely join but Udupi, Mangalore is very far away.:(

Zuze Pernal

Veteran Member
Great initiative, however I am fully tied up here, two kids who need me.......(husband too but he is a big guy so not number one priority:D:D:D)
--- Post Auto Merged ---
I

If something like this were in Mysore I would surely join but Udupi, Mangalore is very far away.:(
Thank you. I think we have many DLife'rs from Mysore/Bangalore. I will be very happy to join if other DLifers take interest.

M Harikishan

Regular Member L12
I am also from Hyderabad.
Today we 3 from Hyderabad, @Mukundan, @Sumoysen and @Ramgopal met at Minerva Cafe, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad. It was a pleasure meeting DLifers in real. We discussed LCHF issues and how to spread LCHF message.

View attachment 3916
(L to R : @Mukundan , @Ramgopal ,@Suvamoy Sen

Mr @sunil k could not attend the meet but he sent Mr Suresh (Father of a T1D ) and Ms Sandhya (T1D).

View attachment 3917
L to R : Sandhya, Ramesh @Mukundan , @Ramgopal , @Suvamoy Sen

Mr Ramesh's daughter, @Dee Kid is a DLife member. Mr Ramesh informed us that they have a group of around 40 T1D people/parents. We offered every possible help from our side to convince them to adopt LCHF. Requested him to ask all of them to join DLife for all help and assistance.
--- Post Auto Merged ---
I am also from Hyderabad. I could have attended the meet on Dec.16 had I known. Pl inform me for next meet.
Today we 3 from Hyderabad, @Mukundan, @Sumoysen and @Ramgopal met at Minerva Cafe, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad. It was a pleasure meeting DLifers in real. We discussed LCHF issues and how to spread LCHF message.

View attachment 3916
(L to R : @Mukundan , @Ramgopal ,@Suvamoy Sen

Mr @sunil k could not attend the meet but he sent Mr Suresh (Father of a T1D ) and Ms Sandhya (T1D).

View attachment 3917
L to R : Sandhya, Ramesh @Mukundan , @Ramgopal , @Suvamoy Sen

Mr Ramesh's daughter, @Dee Kid is a DLife member. Mr Ramesh informed us that they have a group of around 40 T1D people/parents. We offered every possible help from our side to convince them to adopt LCHF. Requested him to ask all of them to join DLife for all help and assistance.