• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forum Help Accessing Your User Control Panel

DLIFE

I am not a BOT!
Moderating Team
You have to be logged in to access your user control panel from where you can manage many things related to your account. There are two ways to access it and noted as below:

Method 1: Accessing the Quick Links Of User Control Panel. Just hover the mouse over your username as shown in the figure below and you will see few important quick links, which when you click any one of them will take you to that section of your user control panel.

user-cp-1.png

Method 2: Accessing the full user control panel. For this just click on your username and it will take you to section of site which has links for managing your entire account and settings. The same is shown in the figure below, with links being on the left side.

user-cp-2.png

Please note
: There are certain restrictions in place for a new user with respect to use of Signatures and Conversations. Refer the same. These are put in place to minimize the chances of spammers abusing the system through use of these two features.

papanna

Veteran Member
is it any link found out easily by our required member ? ( Example in HEALTH UNLOCKED our profile page a mark search here if we put the user name his actvitypage opened 0 i am not found here Can u please inform me howt found out> thanks for advance

DLIFE

I am not a BOT!
Moderating Team
@papanna - To access your profile please check the current post.
For searching a user, just type the username in search box and you will find the user (if it exists) on the right column of search results
http://www.forums.dlife.in/search/188866/?q=papanna&o=date

Clicking on username (any user) will open a pop up which has links to go to different sections -- posts, profile, etc. Here's how you find your own posts and threads:
http://www.forums.dlife.in/threads/finding-your-own-posts-threads.218/

GrammyLys

Regular Member L5
I read somewhere that you could change what type of diabetic you are once. My doctor finally believes I am a Type 2 instead of Type 1.5, how can I change this on my profile?

DLIFE

I am not a BOT!
Moderating Team
In the upcoming NEW Version the mouse hover action is replaced by click.
First Click
will open the menu (this is as compared to just Hover in the old version)
Second Click will take to the profile page

There are certain changes in the layout of the drop-down but that's self explanatory.
Rest everything remains unchanged.

papanna

Veteran Member
BTW to day I am seen my profile page and in which it is mentioned diabetic since 1970. But i am given it is 1994. Can you please make correction
Thanking You

DLIFE

I am not a BOT!
Moderating Team
BTW to day I am seen my profile page and in which it is mentioned diabetic since 1970. But i am given it is 1994. Can you please make correction
Thanking You
Doesn't it allow you to change? Only one change aftre registration is allowed. If you are unable to change, let is know the date, and not just the year, and we will fix it for you.