Please Read The Following To Acquaint YourselfAccount Signup
1. All mails will be going from *@dlife.in. Many a times mails could land in SPAM folder of your mail client. To avoid this, kindly white list *@dlife.in in your mail client.
2. You will need to validate your email once you signup before the account is active. The validation process is noted in the email that you would get upon completion of signup. Check your SPAM folder if the validation mail has landed there and mark it as NOT SPAM. Then open the mail (which will now be in Inbox after you marked it as Not Spam) and follow the instructions to validate your email address.
3. Once your account is activated upon confirmation of email, you are ready to post. Best starting point would be a brief introduction about yourself, your diabetes history, and how you have been managing diabetes so far. This is to be done by creating your own thread in Introduce Yourself forum.
4. You can also reply to any thread that is there and you feel you can be of help. We learn from each other in order to manage diabetes on our own. There can be no substitute for personal experience.
If Account Not Active Despite Email ValidationIn certain cases it can happen that account is not activated despite having validated the email. This can happen if your signup triggered one of the Spam Traps in system, which automatically puts your account in moderation queue. Our staff will from time to time take each one of them individually and once processed you will get a notification. So stay tuned to your email account that you used for signup.
We aren't going to reveal how the Spam Traps operate, as it would defeat the very purpose of setting them up.
If any of our Moderators are online, they would immediately be notified on-screen and they would act on the same in a short while.
Signup Through Facebook And GoogleIf you are signing up using your Facebook or Google Account then please note following:
1. You will need to complete your profile details on dlife.in and complete the registration process.
2. You will still need to white-list our domain -- *@dlife.in -- in your mail client so that notifications and messages do not land in SPAM folder of your mail account.
Policies & Terms:Please go through the following in order to understand how the Moderators and Admins will be managing the board:
Terms &Rules :: Signature Use Policy :: Anti Spam Policy :: Advertising :: Disclaimer :: Cookie Usage